Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ajax golf cart rental
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:41 pm 

Has anyone used Ajax golf cart rental in the past, or any other golf cart rental company in the Cherry Grove area.Coming down the end of August and would like to rent a golf cart to go
back and forth to the beach.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:57 pm 

We are in Surfside now...and rented a golf car from AJAX...The car was parked under our rental house when we arrived...and the key was where they said it would be...but the code they gave us to unlock the steering wheel was incorrect... I had my paperwork...so called them even though it was after hours...had to leave a message...which was replied to in less than 5 minutes...they apparently check their messages frequently...or have them forwarded...anyway...we got a different code...which did work...excuse was...they got some new locks with different codes and we got one of the newer locking straps...The golf car was clean...and works well...once we get the key to connect properly to start it...we have had issues every day with starting it...but Terry is good with this kind of stuff...so he always gets it going...and rather than going through the hassle of getting a different car...we have just put up with the start issues...otherwise...it has been great...we have driven it daily...no other problems...lights and turn signals all work...and we have driven all over North and south parts of Surfside...FYI...I am going to let them know about the ignition issues..after our trip is over....oh yes...this was an electric golf car...next time Terry wants a gas engine...

I just remembered...we rented a golf car a few years again from vacation equipment rentals...and had no problems with that car...