Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:32 am 

Thanks Cathy. Sometimes you just need to say to Hell with the money,and just head to the beach.A persons sanity depends on it lol

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:39 pm 

RonPxRonp wrote:
Thanks Cathy. Sometimes you just need to say to Hell with the money,and just head to the beach.A persons sanity depends on it lol

I've always thought that you should vacation while you're young if at all possible. Enjoy the time when you can walk around pain free and also get to enjoy vacations while your kids still want to go with you. I've seen way too many people save every dime they make for retirement and die over one or two years later. Get out and enjoy what time you are given, not just the last 1/3 of it.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:05 pm 

I have been to MB spring, fall & summer and I enjoy the hot, sticky, busy summer months by far. There is excitement everywhere and everyone is having a great time. I don't let the crowds bother me. I just hop right in there with them. Can't wait to hear about your July vacation :cool:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:09 pm 

Quote:
Sometimes you just need to say to Hell with the money,and just head to the beach

I think I see a new signature for my MBMB profile :notworthy:

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:32 am 

MBKY you are right about going when you are younger and enjoy things . We have been planning a different trip now for at least 4 yrs which would require alot of sightseeing/walking out to the western states. Well, my husband is having knee problems (as he was a coal miner for 20 yrs.)

He was the one who decided on the beach this yr, and that s fine with me, but you're right who knows what health problems may arise.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:36 pm 

MBKY .. HAHAHA.. our oldest daughter is 35 married with 3 step kids that live with them..and our youngest daughter is 32 and they all go with us to MB every year... as long as we all can go together that's what we want right now.. although we are looking into a trip just the two of us .. sometime LOLOL

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:06 am 

luvmb wrote:
MBKY .. HAHAHA.. our oldest daughter is 35 married with 3 step kids that live with them..and our youngest daughter is 32 and they all go with us to MB every year... as long as we all can go together that's what we want right now.. although we are looking into a trip just the two of us .. sometime LOLOL

Trips when the whole family can come down are usually the best. It does make it a little hard at restaurants during the busy season, but it tends to supply a lot more laughs and memories. Last year we could not line up the schedule for all of us to be down at the same time. Just ended up being my family and my parents . This year the rest of the family will be down so we are going from 8 to 15. My little one will love it because she has a cousin the same age that she can play on the beach with.