Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:25 am 

Luv that Caddy !!!!! :nanner:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:43 am 

Drive it down from north of Pittsburgh every year!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:07 pm 

Any word as to when the next season comes on?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:10 pm 

myrtle beachcomber wrote:
Any word as to when the next season comes on?

The tentative date for our new season to start airing is sometime in early 2015...

Last edited by Mike L. on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:53 pm 

We gotta wait that long! :( lol Mike - do you know how long they're taping? We'll be down next month and hope to stop again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:46 pm 

micountrygal wrote:
We gotta wait that long! :( lol Mike - do you know how long they're taping? We'll be down next month and hope to stop again.

Plans are for us to tape the new episodes until around the Thanksgiving time frame. It then takes a short while for the post-production crews to prepare everything into the individual 46 minutes or so of actual programming per episode in a smooth sequence and add voice-over narration, music, transitions for commercials, etc.

We'll likely continue to film for about 2 weeks at a time with about a week break in between until done - we're on the first film break this week - which gives the post-production folks a head-start on everything all through the filming period. You can monitor my ( https://www.facebook.com/MyrtleManorMike )and others' Myrtle Manor Facebook pages to be updated and current just before and when you come to ensure getting the very most out of your visit...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:31 pm 

I follow ya on FB, Mike - I just didn't remember seeing how long ya'll taped. Love the Miss Peggy photos! Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:49 pm 

Myrtle Beach/Myrtle Manor will be represented in the upcoming Hollywood Christmas Parade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"WELCOME TO MYRTLE MANOR" TAKES OVER HOLLYWOOD!

Tune into the 83rd Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade to see some of your favorite cast members. The parade will take place November 30th on Hollywood Boulevard.
Then on December 10th and 19th the festive special will premiere on The Hallmark Network!"
----------------------------------------------------

Check out special group #4 on this site list of Hollywood Christmas Parade participants:

http://thehollywoodchristmasparade.org/ ... al-groups/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:44 pm 
Forum Support

Very cool news Mike! Thanks for sharing. Too bad I don't get the Hallmark Channel. :sad:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:39 am 

UPDATE:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘Myrtle Manor’ Wraps Third Season Filming, Expected to Premiere in February

BY MAYA T. PRABHU
mprabhu@thesunnews.comNovember 25, 2014

With the third season of “Trailer Park: Welcome to Myrtle Manor” in the can, Cecil Patrick said he still marvels at the show’s success.

“It’s scary,” he said. “It’s really scary how good it is. ... I think it’s gone farther than we ever thought it would.”

Filming of the third season wrapped up last week, and Patrick said it is expected to premiere in February. Patrick is a cast member and owns Patrick’s Mobile Home Park off Highway 15 in Myrtle Beach where the TLC docu-drama is based.

“We’re already hearing rumblings of a season four,” he said.

It took about three-and-a-half months after the second season’s finale for cast members to learn if the show would be renewed for a third season.

During the second season, the show averaged 1.1 million viewers, tying its average for season one, according to Nielsen, which measures the ratings of television shows. The show had its highest ratings during the third episode of the second season, garnering about 1.3 million viewers.

Patrick said he thinks this season will be even better than the second season, something he also said of the first season.

“It was really fun this time,” he said of filming. “Last year was a little bit stressful. This year was just fun. ... We filmed a lot more off location this year. But we filmed a lot here as well.”

Patrick said said he couldn’t discuss details of this season’s filming before the shows air.

Until then, Patrick said he and other cast members will continue making appearances, selling “Myrtle Manor” merchandise from their souvenir trailer at the park and working to help the local community.

About 10 cast members will go to California next weekend to take part in the Hollywood Christmas Parade, a celebrity-filled event that benefits Toys for Tots. The parade is scheduled to feature appearances from a variety of people, ranging from Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti to Richie Sambora from the band Bon Jovi to the cast of “The Young and the Restless.”

“They’ll show the parade a bunch of times on the Hallmark Channel and CW,” Patrick said. “They told us that last year the parade had 25 million viewers. ... That’s great exposure for us and for Myrtle Beach.”

Find out when the parade will air on the parade’s website http://thehollywoodchristmasparade.org.

Cast member Becky Robertson, Patrick’s daughter, said those interested in donating new, unwrapped toys to Toys for Tots can drop them off at the park, located at 2000 Highway 15 in Myrtle Beach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/1 ... 9/134/142/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:39 am 

UPDATE: For those who inquired - An official announcement about the premier date and time for the new season of Welcome to Myrtle Manor will be made very soon. Reruns of the show's previous 2 seasons will start airing on TLC next Monday, February 2nd, at 6AM Eastern Time.

We're doing the final-touch "pickup" filming for the new season's last few episodes over the next 2 weeks, so it's a great time to visit if you can...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:18 pm 
Forum Support

Thanks Mike for the update. Can't wait for the new season!!!! :nanner: :sunny:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:23 am 

Our new season with premier on the TLC network Thursday, February 26th at 10PM Eastern Time.

Sorry I didn't post this when the official release came out a few days ago - I've been really hectic this past week (as I will be this week) doing "pick-up filming" to keep the last couple episodes current and a ton of behind-the-scenes things to get ready for the new season, AND working on a couple "side projects" associated with the show as well...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:11 pm 
Forum Support

Thanks Mike!

With Parenthood done, no competition for me on Thursdays. So I am happy with the time slot!

Sounds like your busy Mike. But a good kind of busy. Fun busy!

The DVR picked-up old episodes of MM this morning at 5am. Those will help tie me over till the new season starts. One re-run each day. Just enough to keep up with.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:08 am 

missingthebeach wrote:
...The DVR picked-up old episodes of MM this morning at 5am. Those will help tie me over till the new season starts. One re-run each day. Just enough to keep up with.

Yep, We currently have reruns of the previous seasons airing on the TLC network each weekday morning. They started with the very first episode - Season 1, Episode 1 - this past Monday, and will continue with each episode in order.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next