Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:55 am 

micountrygal wrote:
...Is the rest of the gang coming back?...

As far as returning folks and new central cast, here's an update from a press release the network just put out a couple hours ago - there's still a bit more information pending:

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/0 ... ailer.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:43 pm 

God love Miss Peggy! :mrgreen:

Sounds like there is a rival park involved now, too -- must be where Roxie comes in. Should be interesting. Gotta remember Thurs!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:34 pm 

Good start to the season last night! Not sure I'm into all the rival trailer stuff...but the show looks like it'll be fun again.

Miss Peggy - and her jello shots and hair were cracking me up! She is terrific! And Roy and Gina with the "we have clients/she has customers"! lol

So, Mike...what did you do on the 4th? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:38 pm 

Myrtle Manor was...Myrtle Manor last night. It kind of gives me my MB fix anyways. haha

I like how they had a nice quiet "secluded" area of the beach between the swash and Springmaid.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:40 pm 

Also, I'm kind of surprised by a marketing stand point that one MB mobile home park is advertising for the other MB mobile home park. I guess it is all for the $$$ though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:41 pm 

micountrygal wrote:
Good start to the season last night! Not sure I'm into all the rival trailer stuff...but the show looks like it'll be fun again.

Miss Peggy - and her jello shots and hair were cracking me up! She is terrific! And Roy and Gina with the "we have clients/she has customers"! lol

So, Mike...what did you do on the 4th? :mrgreen:

Well, to let the cat out of the bag a bit, you probably didn't recognize me "on the 4th" (and in Town Hall, plus various other scenes throughout the episode). Here's one example (pic taken at the Premier Party at The Boathouse Thursday night) - anyone look familiar? :bootyshake: :

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:19 pm 

Honestly, I asked you that because I thought you were the guy in yellow at the beach! I was right!! So, I did see ya! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:15 pm 

Has anyone been watching this season? I think this season has gotten more and more stupid with each episode. It is not the best show on TV, but it is MB so I sacrificed a little. I believe that I may attempt to was PDS in place of MM tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:23 pm 

I've been watching...still like the show, but yeah it's different this year. This whole rival with the other trailer park and all the pranks are obviously so set up it isn't very entertaining. Becky turning blue in the pool - wasn't it supposed to be some type of hairdye? Why wasn't her hair blue, just her skin? lol

But there are still some highlights - got to see Thorny's on a show! lol I think the new "handyman" is one of the least intelligent folks on the show, wow...bless his heart...lol... Still love Miss Peggy - she just slays me! I like they're doing more with Amanda this year - she's a hoot!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:27 am 

micountrygal wrote:
I've been watching...still like the show, but yeah it's different this year. This whole rival with the other trailer park and all the pranks are obviously so set up it isn't very entertaining. Becky turning blue in the pool - wasn't it supposed to be some type of hairdye? Why wasn't her hair blue, just her skin? lol

I agree. That is the things that annoyed me. Also, when they were looking to the Silver Bullet, it keep showing it in the background in some of the shots while it was still "gone".

But there are still some highlights - got to see Thorny's on a show! lol I think the new "handyman" is one of the least intelligent folks on the show, wow...bless his heart...lol... Still love Miss Peggy - she just slays me! I like they're doing more with Amanda this year - she's a hoot!

I like watching it to get my MB fix, put I don;t think I can justify watching it to much more.

I watched PDS this past Thursday instead. At least it doesn't seem to be as scripted at this season of MM. Last season of MM just seemed more natural.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:06 pm 

Just got done watching tonight...can't believe it's over already! :(

Mike - you were on a lot this season! Can you say if Miss Anne is ok? Sure hope she's doing good. And I still love Miss Peggy - damn, I want to be spunky like her when I'm that age!

Good season - I didn't like all the trailer park rivalry or the stupid pranks...the last two shows were the best, once that was all over. Gonna miss watching on Thursdays.

Wonder if the bit about Amanda leaving is the start of the 2nd trailer park series...will miss her if she leaves, she's fun!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:25 am 

micountrygal, I agree that I disliked all of the rivalry stuff this season also. That is one of the reasons that I didn't watch it for about two weeks and started watching PDS. I later learned that PDS came on again at 11pm so I started back watching MM and PDS.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:36 pm 
Forum Support

Anyone planning on making a stop at the trailer park?

Mike - Any word on Season 3?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:57 am 

missingthebeach wrote:
Anyone planning on making a stop at the trailer park?...

I hope so - it's simply AMAZING how many visitors The Trailerhood gets every day, what all they get to see, and who all they meet!

missingthebeach wrote:
...Mike - Any word on Season 3?

I'm really restricted as to what I CAN say right now, other than - as has been posted on our various Facebook pages for a while now - things look very positive...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:19 pm 
Forum Support

Quote:
I hope so - it's simply AMAZING how many visitors The Trailerhood gets every day, what all they get to see, and who all they meet!

I sure hope so as well. Fingers crossed! This is one thing I am super bummed about, not getting to the trailerhood. I keep tossing that in as a reason we must go!

Quote:
I'm really restricted as to what I CAN say right now, other than - as has been posted on our various Facebook pages for a while now - things look very positive...

Understand. I'm amazed that the following is still so strong. Hope it works out for more seasons and that it goes back to more of a season 1 style.

Keep us posted Mike!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next