Myrtle Beach, SC - Fall 2008
Click each image to enlarge. Click your Back button to return to this page. Thanks for viewing!
1. Annie and Bruno, checking the message board from my computer 2. Bad Bouys 3. Click the picture for this album. Opens in separate screen 4. Enterprise Boat Landing 5. Evening stroll in Garden City. Taken from the Garden City Pier.
1. Sea oats fall colors 2. Enterprise Boat Landing 3. Goats at Osprey Landing Marina 4. Murrell's Inlet Boat Landing 5. Pawleys Island
1. Girls Night Out. 2. Food and wine from Tommy Bahama Cafe 3. Hosted by Orvis. "The band has left the stage." 5. Fall at the Pawleys Island Hammock Shops
1. to 4. The Global Awareness Project is a nonprofit organization that helps provide marketing and advertising services to other nonprofits .
The he "Jewels of the South" weekend-long festival was October 18 and 19 Click here to view the gallery. Opens in separate page.
1. The Island Shops 2. Fall in Pawleys Island 3. Butterfly at Huntington Beach 4. Gary, Gale and Wally 5. Gail and Garry's Granddaughter, Rylee
1, Orchids in my sunroom. 2. Wally and I at Gail and Gary's. 3. Flowers from my dear friend Marie. 4. Pawleys Island. 5. Murrells Inlet
1. Haloween at home 2 and 3 Halloween at Bovine and Divine 4. Click this image to view Janice and Skip's Halloween party. It will open in a separate page. 4. Evening stroll
1. Welcome to Murrells Inlet 2. Brown Pelican on the Marshwalk Murrells Inlet 3. Swan in our backyard 4. Wood Storks and Ibus in tree at Huntington Beach State Park. 5. Tree at Huntington Beach State Park.
Hurricane Hannah missed Myrtle Beach, but the City and county were getting prepared. 1. The beach 2. Evacuation sign on Rt. 17 by-pass 3. Wally clearing the patio 4. Our housing development viewed from Wicked Stick Golf Course.