Myrtle Beach, SC
Mid-October to November 19, 2011
Click each thumbnail to enlarge
Carrabba's for a couple birthdays . Wally's sister Sara with her husband Joe. 2. Birthday ice cream at Coldstone, Broadway at the Beach 3. Bonefish Grill celebrating Wally's Halloween birthday with our friends Gary and Gail. 4. Warm day for fall photo shooting at Brookgreen Gardens.
1. The Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge is also known as the New Cooper River Bridge. Click on it to view the photos of Charleston that Wally and I took there the first weekend in October. 2. Horses on the beach for the 30th Jack Munroe Beach Ride. Click the image above to view the gallery. 3. Clock at The Market Common. 4. Globe - Myrtle Beach State Park.
1. Here's J.J., an adopted Muscovy duck who, since May, has made his home with Jennifer Tran of the Market Common Nail Spa. He gets manicures, and a bath twice a day 2. Tommy Bahama café. 3. Murrells Inlet. 4. Little River Waterfront.
1. Myrtle Beach State Park. 2. The SkyWheel, still running in November! 3. Trader Joe's 4. red berries at Brookgreen Gardens.
1. and 2. Bell Flowers at Brookgreen Gardens and 3. a butterfly 4. A Beachy day at Myrtle Beach State Park, in late October.
1. Broadway at the Beach (upside-down house in the background.) 2. Margaritaville 3. The View from Sunset Beach
Above: Old Manassas, VA Train Station and daughter/son-in-law's back yard all decked out for fall!